13 Days in Bosnia and Herzegovina
500 € / per person
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance to all sites visited
- Qualified and registered Tour Guide
- Quran available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Prayer mat available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Qibla Direction available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No bar in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No pork served in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Hotel serves Halal food (Icon Needed)
- Hotel has a halal certified kitchen (Icon Needed)
- Mosques nearby (Icon Needed)
- Halal Friendly restaurants nearby (Icon Needed)
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are Fixed and cannot be customized
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel, included in the package is not available
- Pricing of the Packages are final
- All inclusions and exclusions are as mentioned in the Package details
- Contact details of local point of contact would be shared along with the Travel Vouchers
- Full payment is needed in order to confirm the booking
- Confirmation invoice will be sent through email once payment has been made
- Travel vouchers will be sent through email within 10 days from date of booking
1. Day: Arrival / Sarajevo loco tour
Arrival to Sarajevo, transfer and accomodation in hotel. At agreed time, we are starting our historical and cultural tour of Sarajevo city. We are going to visit: the Old Bazaar Baščaršija, the historical Ottoman Morića Han, Catholic Church, Synagogue, the Gazi Husrev Bey's and Ferhadija Mosques which providing to Sarajevo, rightfully, the „Jerusalem of Europe“ name, the Latin Bridge, where the Austro Hungarian duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 in 1st World War, the Old Bridge, the most famous Ferhadija street surrounded by buildings that were built during Austro Hungarian 40 years of rule. After the loco tour, we are having free time for shopping at the Old Bazaar. After free time we are returning back to hotel.
2. Day: Sarajevo / Olimpic mountain Bjelašnica / Vrelo Bosne
After having brekafast we are going to the Tunnel of Hope, the underground tunnel constructed in 1993 during the Siege of Sarajevo in the Bosnian War and the Olympic mountain of Sarajevo, Bjelašnica, where was the venue of the Olympic Games in 1984 and this is a must visit no matter whether you are interested in an active vacation or just want to enjoy in the nature. At the end of the tour we are going to visit the spring of river Bosnia.
3. Day: Sarajevo / Travnik / Jajce / Pliva lakes / Bihać
After a early breakfast and the check out from the hotel we are starting our journey to Jajce. Jajce is one of important historical city and also known as the only city in the World which has a waterfall in the center of town. After Jajce, we are going to visit the beautiful Pliva lakes with complex of Watermills Pliva, where you can see how the human impact and nature offers a breathtaking view. Afterwards we are moving to Bihać. Where we will be accomodated.
4. Day: Bihać / Ostrožac / Velika Kladuša
After having breakfast we are going to visit the Ostrožac Castle on Ostrožac and Castle in Velika Kladuša. At the end we'll have dinner on River Una in one of traditional restaurants in Bihać.
5. Day: Bihać / National Park Una / Strbački Buk
After breakfast, our journey starts with most famous National park Una, where we are going to visit waterfalls of Strbački Buk. After a break time, in the afternoons, we are returning back to the downtown for shopping and to prepare ourselves for tomorrow's return to Sarajevo.
6. Day: Bihać / Jajce / Mostar
After having early breakfast, we are starting our journey towards Mostar. Onnce more we will visit Jajce town and Pliva Lakes on our way, after that we are continuing to Mostar, where we'll be accommodated in a hotel and after a short break we are going to have dinner in one of the Bosnia traditional restaurant.
7. Day: Mostar City Tour
After having breakfast, we will have a loco tour in Mostar. Mostar is the 600 years old town, well known for the Old Bridge destroyed in 1993 during War period. Mostar is the largest town in Herzegovina. In our walk through Mostar we'll be able to see: the Ottoman Old Bridge constructed by Mimar Hayreddin a student of famous constructor Mimar Sinan in 1557, which is after the War reconstructed with the support of the Turkish government in 2004 using original materials and the plan of construction. Also we'll see the Old Turkish Bath (Hamam) and Muslum Bay Mansion as typical Ottoman house of that period. After a historical tour we'll have free time to rest and shop in local Mostar Bazaar.
8. Day: Mostar / Waterfalls Kravice / Počitelj / Blagaj
After having early breakfast, we are starting our journey by visiting the most beautiful and famous waterfalls Kravice. After break time on Kravice we'll visit historical city Počitelj, the Ottoman village full of monuments from 15th and 16th century. After tour in Počitelj we are continuing to Blagaj, the village-town (kasaba) with first historical monument constructed in 15th century in incoming of Ottoman dervishes in to this area-Blagaj Tekki on water spring of Buna river. In Blagaj we'll have the lunch on the river. In late afternoon hours we are returning back to the Old town of Mostar.
9. Day: Mostar / Konjic / Sarajevo
After having breakfast and arranging a check out from hotel we are returning back to Sarajevo crossing through Konjic. In our way to Mostar we'll visit Konjic city and Old Otoman Bridge, After the lunch our trip continues to Sarajeve where it ends.
10.Day: Sarajevo / Bijambare / Visoko
Bijambare Caves is a speleological complex surrounded by thick conifer forest, two brooks, small lakes, several springs and a great variety of mushrooms, medicinal herbs and some rare endemic species. The area is ideal for outdoor picnics, hunting, fishing, hiking, speleological research. You can see the untouched nature for centuries which make you breathless. After that we are going to visit the greatest complex of Bosnian pyramids and enjoy in discoveries of this treasure.
11. Day: Boračko Lake or extra trip rafting / Etno-eco village „Heaven in Heaven(Raj u raju)“
After breakfast at the hotel we'll make tour to Boračko lake and have lunch in nature. If someone in the group require rafting, we'll arrange that but it will be extra charged. After that we are going to visit Eco village Raj u raju is located near the city of Konjic, 8 km away. Surrounded by pristine mountains and rivers, it offers a good starting point for numerous outdoor activities. At afternoons we are returning back to Sarajevo.
12. Day: Sarajevo Shopping Tour / Trebević mountain (Sunnyland)
Today, after breakfast, we'll have all of time for walking around the shopping centers of Sarajevo. You can find many gifts for those who are waiting for your return and make them smile with small presents at low price,after that we are have few hours for last shoping then we are going to have lunch. We will visit the Trebević mountain, and the adrenalin playground. At the locality of Zlatište above Sarajevo, on the road to Trebević, there is a Sunnyland amusement park on 16,500 square meters of space. The main attraction is the alpine roller coaster and we can hardly wait to hear your impressions after the first run. We invite you to join us at Trebević, to enjoy nature and fun together.
13. Day: Departure from Sarajevo
After the breakfast we are going to the Sarajevo International Airport.