5 days in Bosnia and Herzegovina (+ Plitvice)
500 € / per person
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance to all sites visited
- Qualified and registered Tour Guide
- Quran available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Prayer mat available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Qibla Direction available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No bar in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No pork served in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Hotel serves Halal food (Icon Needed)
- Hotel has a halal certified kitchen (Icon Needed)
- Mosques nearby (Icon Needed)
- Halal Friendly restaurants nearby (Icon Needed)
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are Fixed and cannot be customized
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel, included in the package is not available
- Pricing of the Packages are final
- All inclusions and exclusions are as mentioned in the Package details
- Contact details of local point of contact would be shared along with the Travel Vouchers
- Full payment is needed in order to confirm the booking
- Confirmation invoice will be sent through email once payment has been made
- Travel vouchers will be sent through email within 10 days from date of booking
1. Day: Arrival to Sarajevo/Sarajevo loco tour
Arrival to Sarajevo, transfer and accomodation in hotel, the after a short break we are starting our historical and cultural tour of Sarajevo city. We are going to visit:
- the Old Bazaar Baščaršija,
- the historical Ottoman Morića Han,
- Catholic Church,
- the Gazi Husrev Bey's and
- Ferhadija Mosques which providing to Sarajevo, rightfully, the „Jerusalem of Europe“ name,
- the Latin Bridge, where the Austro Hungarian duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 in 1st World War,
- the Old Bridge,
- the most famous Ferhadija street surrounded by buildings that were built during Austro Hungarian 40 years of rule.
2. Day: Sarajevo/Počitelj/Blagaj/Mostar/Kravice waterfall
We start our tour early, after breakfast, moving towards Mostar. After a long travel thought river panorama, with breaks, we arrive in Počitelj, the Ottoman village full of monuments from 15th and 16th century. After that we are continuing our journey to Kravice waterfalls a breathtaking large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina. In the returning we'll visit village-town (kasaba) Blagaj with his first historical monument constructed in 15th century in incoming of Ottoman dervishes in to this area-Blagaj Tekki. After we are going to visit Kravice waterfall, is a large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our last stop will be Mostar the 600 years old town, well known for the Old Bridge destroyed in 1993 during War period. Mostar is the largest town in Herzegovina. In our walk through Mostar we'll be able to see: the Ottoman Old Bridge constructed by Mimar Hayreddin a student of famous constructor Mimar Sinan in 1557, which is after the War reconstructed with the support of the Turkish government in 2004 using original materials and the plan of construction. After a historical tour we'll have free time to rest and shop in local Mostar Bazaar. Afterwards we are returning back to Sarajevo.
3. Day: Sarajevo/Travnik/Jajce/Pliva Lakes/Bihać
After the breakfast, at the agreed time, we are moving towards Travnik town known as „ Town of Bosnian Viziers“ which was at the time of the Ottomans the capital of the Ottoman province of Bosnia. In Travnik we are visiting Elči Ibrahim Paša's High school (Medresa) and Alaca Mosque, after we are moving to the centre of Travnik to the Blue Spring (Plava voda) and the Travnik's Castle. Then we are moving to Jajce, where we are going to see the Great Waterfall, known as the only waterfall in the whole World that is in the centre of the city. After Jajce, we are going to visit the beautiful Pliva lakes with complex of Watermills Pliva, where you can see how the human impact and nature offers a breathtaking view. At the end we are heading to Bihać, to the hotel.
4. Day: Bihać/Plitvice lakes/Štrbački buk waterfall/Sarajevo
After having earlly breakfast we are heading to Plitvice lakes in Croatia( Note: WE CAN VISIT Plitvice lakes if the guest has schengen visa). The Plitvice lakes are at the border between Croatia and Bosnia, so the trip would not be long. National park Plitvice Lakes is considered one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Plitvice Lakes make wonderful blend of oak forests, meadows, rocks and lakes. You can explore them by walking along the lakes, by electric train or electric boat. After enjoying in this beautiful pearl of Croatia, we are returning back to Bosnia and Herzegovina, to Bihać, where we are going to visit most famous National park Una, a waterfalls of Strbački Buk. After a break time, in the afternoons, we are returning back to Sarajevo.
5. Day: Sarajevo/ Olympic mountains/Vrelo Bosne/Sarajevo Airport
The Olympic mountains of Sarajevo were the venue of the Olympic Games in 1984 and they are a must visit no matter whether you are interested in an active vacation or just want to enjoy in the nature.We will visit Bjelašnica, Igman and Trebević (with the Sunnyland playground).Our last stop will be the monument of nature Vrelo Bosne. You can ride in traditional Bosnian carriage ″fijaker″ to the Vrelo Bosne. At the heart of Vrelo Bosne there is also a children playground area as well as sale offer of locally made products. After the tour we are moving to the Sarajevo International Airport.