5 days in Bosnia and Herzegovina
500 € / per person
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance to all sites visited
- Qualified and registered Tour Guide
- Quran available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Prayer mat available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Qibla Direction available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No bar in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No pork served in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Hotel serves Halal food (Icon Needed)
- Hotel has a halal certified kitchen (Icon Needed)
- Mosques nearby (Icon Needed)
- Halal Friendly restaurants nearby (Icon Needed)
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are Fixed and cannot be customized
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel, included in the package is not available
- Pricing of the Packages are final
- All inclusions and exclusions are as mentioned in the Package details
- Contact details of local point of contact would be shared along with the Travel Vouchers
- Full payment is needed in order to confirm the booking
- Confirmation invoice will be sent through email once payment has been made
- Travel vouchers will be sent through email within 10 days from date of booking
1. Day: Arrival / Sarajevo loco tour
Arrival to Sarajevo, transfer and accomodation in hotel. At agreed time, we are starting our historical and cultural tour of Sarajevo city. We are going to visit: the Old Bazaar Baščaršija, the historical Ottoman Morića Han, Catholic Church, Synagogue, the Gazi Husrev Bey's and Ferhadija Mosques which providing to Sarajevo, rightfully, the „Jerusalem of Europe“ name, the Latin Bridge, where the Austro Hungarian duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 in 1st World War, the Old Bridge, the most famous Ferhadija street surrounded by buildings that were built during Austro Hungarian 40 years of rule. After the loco tour, we are having free time for shopping at the Old Bazaar. After free time we are returning back to hotel.
2. Day: Sarajevo / Travnik / Jajce / Pliva Lakes
After breakfast, at agreed time, we are moving towards Travnik town known as „Town of Bosnian Viziers“ which was at the time of the Ottomans the capital of the Ottoman province of Bosnia. In Travnik we are visiting Elči Ibrahim Paša's High school (Medresa) and Alaca Mosque, after we are moving to the centre of Travnik to the Blue Spring (Plava voda) and the Travnik's Castle. Then we are moving to Jajce, where we are going to see the Great Waterfall, known as only waterfall in the whole World that is in the centre of the city. After Jajce, we are going to visit the beautiful Pliva lakes with complex of Watermills Pliva, where you can see how the human impact and nature offers a breathtaking view. Afterwards we are returning back to Sarajevo.
3. Day: Sarajevo / Počitelj / Blagaj / Mostar / Waterfall Kravice
We start our tour early, after breakfast, moving towards Mostar. Our first stop will be Konjic town. Konjic has come to be known by not-to-be-missed attractions the Stone Bridge (Kamena ćuprija) built in 1682. It was destroyed during World War II, but was rebuilt in 2009. You can take magnificent photos. After a long drive thought river panorama, with breaks, we arrive to Počitelj, the Ottoman village full of monuments from 15th and 16th century. After that we are continuing our journey to Kravice waterfalls a breathtaking large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina. In the returning we'll visit village-town (kasaba) Blagaj with his first historical monument constructed in 15th century by the incoming of Ottoman dervishes in to this area-Blagaj Tekki. Our last stop will be Mostar the 600 years old town, well known for the Old Bridge destroyed in 1993 during War period. Mostar is the largest town in Herzegovina. In our walk through Mostar we'll be able to see: the Ottoman Old Bridge constructed by Mimar Hayreddin a student of famous constructor Mimar Sinan in 1557, which is after the War reconstructed with the support of the Turkish government in 2004 using original materials and the plan of construction;the Old Turkish Bath (Hamam); Karađoz Bey Mosque; Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque. After a historical tour we'll have free time for individual activities. At the end we are returning back to Sarajevo.
4. Day: Sarajevo / Olimpic mountain Bjelašnica / Vrelo Bosne
After having brekafast we are going to the Tunnel of Hope, the underground tunnel constructed in 1993 during the Siege of Sarajevo in the Bosnian War and the Olympic mountain of Sarajevo, Bjelašnica, where was the venue of the Olympic Games in 1984 and this is a must visit no matter whether you are interested in an active vacation or just want to enjoy in the nature. At the end of the tour we are going to visit the spring of river Bosnia.
5. Day: Departure from Sarajevo
After the breakfast we are going to the Sarajevo International Airport.