8 Days Balkan tour
1500 € / per person
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance to all sites visited
- Qualified and registered Tour Guide
- Quran available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Prayer mat available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Qibla Direction available in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No bar in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- No pork served in the Hotel (Icon Needed)
- Hotel serves Halal food (Icon Needed)
- Hotel has a halal certified kitchen (Icon Needed)
- Mosques nearby (Icon Needed)
- Halal Friendly restaurants nearby (Icon Needed)
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are Fixed and cannot be customized
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel, included in the package is not available
- Pricing of the Packages are final
- All inclusions and exclusions are as mentioned in the Package details
- Contact details of local point of contact would be shared along with the Travel Vouchers
- Full payment is needed in order to confirm the booking
- Confirmation invoice will be sent through email once payment has been made
- Travel vouchers will be sent through email within 10 days from date of booking
1. Day: Skoplje
Arrival on airport in Skopje and transfer to hotel. After a short break we'll have a walking loco tour visiting: the Stone Bridge, the Old Bazaar, the Old Rail Station, Mustafa Paša's Mosque, Daut Paša's Hamam from 15th century and the Monument of Mother Teresa. Then we'll have lunch at the local restaurant and have free time for shopping and individual activities. At the end we are returning back to the hotel where we'll have dinner.
2. Day: Skoplje / Ohrid
After having breakfast, we are moving to Ohrid, city na lake Ohrid. We'll have lunch on our route to Ohrid. In Ohrid we'll make a loco tour visiting: Hadži Turgut's Modque known as „Krst Džamija“, Zeynel Abedin Paša's Tekki and the Old Bazaar. After that we'll be free for individual activities. At the end we are returning back to the hotel where we'll have dinner.
3. Day: Ohrid / Tirana
After having breakfast, we are departing to Tirana, a capital city of Albania. We'll make a break for lunch and then we'll make a loco tour visiting: the Ethem Bey's Mosque, the Clock Tower and the National Museum. After that we'll be free for individual activities. At the end we are returning back to the hotel where we'll have dinner.
4. Day: Tirana / Shoder / Budva
After having breakfast, we'll have early departure to Shoder.There we'll make a loco tour visiting: the Lead Mosque, the traditional road built in 20th century which bears the distinctive architectural characteristic of the museum area and the Rozafa Castle. After a break for lunch we are proceeding to Montenegro and the Budva city. When we finish with the check in, we'll have the dinner.
5. Day: Dubrovnik
After having breakfast, we'll start a loco tour in old town of Budva. In our way to Croatia to Dubrovnik we are going to visit The Old City of Kotor, the city dating from 12th century with preserved urbanization typical of the middle Ages. Medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage have made Kotor a UNESCO listed “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site”. In Kotor we'll have lunch. In the afternoons we'll arrive to Dubrovnik. After the check in and the short break, we'll have a loco tour, then a dinner.
6. Day Dubrovnik / Mostar / Sarajevo
After having breakfast and check out, we are continuing to Bosnia and Herzegovina, to Mostar. First we'll stop at waterfalls Kravica, after that the old town Počitelj built during the Ottoman era (14th century) and the village-town (kasaba) Blagaj with his first historical monument constructed in 15th century in incoming of Ottoman dervishes in to this area-Blagaj Tekki on Buna River spring. Lunch time will be in Blagaj. Then, we are continuing our journey to Mostar where we'll have a the loco tour in old town of Mostar by visiting: the Old Baazar, the Old Bridge listed as “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site”, the Karađoz Bey's Mosque and National monument Muslibegović's House. At the end we are continuing to Sarajevo where we'll finish with check in and dinner.
7. Day Sarajevo loco tour
After having breakfast, we are going to Vrelo Bosne the spring of river Bosna, the Tunnel of Hope Museum (the only passage that existed during the siege of Sarajevo), the old town Baščaršija, the Latin Bridge where the Austro Hungarian duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 in 1st World War, Bezistan covered market place, Gazi Husref Bey's Mosque, Gazi Husref Bey's high school (Medresa), Morića Han and the City Hall Vijećnica from Austro Hungarian era. After the tour we'll have lunch at the local restaurant, than the afternoons we'll be free for shopping and for individual activities. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
8. Day Sarajevo
After having breakfast and check out we'll have a short time for shopping before leaving to Sarajevo airport.